Saturday, July 01, 2006

blogging with the "terrors" beside..

Hm..I've been reading the comments..and I would have to say, Jireh..u give really sadistic comments..and as the answer to Jasper's question, the friends that are coming are my dear band friends, Benjamin and Suqi..u wouldn't know them..but it would be good if you could come as well..haha.. Well, I looked at my timetable for the upcoming semesters, and guess what.. I just had to have that MS SHEPARD who I really do not like, and it's for the subject HEALTH!! what the **** is this!!?!?.. Hm..other than that, I just hope I have good teachers for the rest of the subjects..and MARK!! You stole my line!!!..haha..jokingjoking..
Hm..I will be doing music group performance, advanced chinese and Duke of Edinburgh award the next semester..and I just hope I will enjoy it..Haha.. I had advanced chinese, Music composition and Technology and Programming last semester and it was pretty interesting because we slacked in those classes..haha..
O well..off to chill before the school starts..NOOOO!!!!!!..hahaha..

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Jasper said...

hehe.. all the best for your new sem den. Your hols like so long liddat. unlike mine where i practically have to go school everyday. lol.
jiayou! gambatte! hehe
aww.. i wish i can come too.. maybe during my sem break in sep/oct

 

Post a Comment

<< Home